The Board of Directors of the NSW Greyhound Breeders, Owners & Trainers' Association
The Board of Directors of the NSW GBOTA comprises ten Directors that are elected by the members by way of a postal ballot. These ten Directors are responsible for the Governance of the Association.
The Districts represented are: Metropolitan (3 Directors), Newcastle and Hunter River (2 Directors), the other Districts having one Director each are: South Coast and Southern Tablelands, Northern Rivers , Western, North and North Western and Riverina.
The term of a Board of Directors runs for a period of two years from June 1 to May 31. At the first Directors’ Meeting following the June election, Directors, amongst themselves, appoint the Office Bearers for the following two years.
The current 2022 ~ 2024 NSW GBOTA Board is as follows:
- Mr Geoff Rose (Chairperson) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr Joseph Cotroneo (Senior Deputy Chair) email@example.com
- Mr Ray Welsh (Junior Deputy Chair) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr Bryan Young (Treasurer) email@example.com
- Mr Damian Harris firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr Gary Minter email@example.com
- Mr Bill Schwencke firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr Bill Mangafas email@example.com
- Mr Kevin Keys firstname.lastname@example.org
This Board of Directors appointed the following six members to the Appeals Tribunal
- Mr Martin Matthews
- Mr Jonathon Cohen
- Ms Brooke Pendlebury
- Mr Brian Morrissey
- Ms Cherie Burton
- Mr Angus Love
- Association Lawyer: DCE Lawyers email@example.com
- External Auditor: PKF firstname.lastname@example.org