Courtesy of www.gwic.nsw.gov.au
The Greyhound Welfare & Integrity Commission eTrac Participant Portal now live!
eTrac is a new system the Commission has implemented that will improve the Commission’s ability to protect the welfare and integrity of the NSW greyhound racing industry. This will be done through the new eTracking capability, and by taking day to day transactions completed by participants and Commission staff online, making transactions quicker and easier for all.
eTrac Participant Portal;
- Quick and easy online transactions
- Online access to greyhound information, including health records
- Ability to transfer multiple greyhounds in one transaction
- No paperwork
- Mobile app – coming soon!
- Support feature – contact GWIC online for assistance
eTrac is a ‘one stop shop’ online portal where participants can access their registration and greyhound information, and complete transactions such as vaccination notifications, registration renewals, updating kennel locations, owner/trainer transfers, and view details of greyhounds in their care.
All participants need to create an eTrac account by 1 November 2023.
Visit www.gwic.nsw.gov.au/etrac to create an account today!
– Quick and easy transactions online
– No more paperwork
– Online access to greyhound information, including health records
– Transfer multiple greyhounds in one transaction
– Online support – contact GWIC online for assistance
– Mobile app – coming soon!