💰 The GBOTA is delighted to announce the reintroduction of Members’ Bonus Races at all GBOTA tracks from 1 June, 2023.
🎫 One race per GBOTA meeting will be randomly drawn and if the winning trainer and owner of that race are current Full or Associate members of the GBOTA and are present on-track, they will receive a $50 cash prize each upon presentation of their current membership card.
🐾 Members’ Bonus Races will be drawn at Bulli, Gosford, Gunnedah, Maitland, Northern Rivers (Tuesday meeting at Casino or Grafton), Temora and Wentworth Park.
💻 You can join or renew your membership via our brand new membership portal, by clicking here https://www.gbota.com.au/membership/
Full Terms and Conditions:
The NSW Greyhound Breeders, Owners & Trainers’ Association
ACN 000 043 756 ABN 68 000 043 756
Registered Office: Suite 3, Level 2 Wentworth Park Sporting Complex Wentworth Park Road, Glebe 2037
All Correspondence to: PO BOX 485 Glebe 2037
Telephone: (02) 9649 7166 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Members Bonus Race Terms and Conditions
1. Incentive shall apply to NSW Greyhound Breeders, Owners and Trainers Association (NSW GBOTA), Full and Associate Members only.
2. To be eligible a member must be registered prior to the meeting draw taking place. Full or associate members and participants are able to register at any time online at www.gbota.com.au
3. One ‘draw’ shall be conducted each meeting conducted at NSW GBOTA venue:
d. Northern Rivers (Tuesday night meeting at Casino or Grafton)
g. Wentworth Park
4. The ‘draw’ shall be undertaken by NSW GBOTA Management, at a time no earlier than the opening of kenneling and no later than 10 mins prior to the first race.
5. The ‘draw’ shall be undertaken by means of barrel draw, which randomly allows the selection of a given race on the program.
6. The drawn race on the given meeting shall be advertised in a position at the track for all trainers to view.
7. Decision/s determined.
a. In the event NSW GBOTA Officials are unable to ascertain the current
Updated 24 May 2023
individual/s NSW GBOTA membership as an Owner or Trainer they shall refer
the matter to Head Office
b. The decision/s determined as per the above conditions shall be final, and no
dispute will be entered in to.
c. It shall remain the responsibility of the participant/s to ensure correct details
of ownership or trainer are recorded with the appropriate Controlling Authority. The NSW GBOTA does not accept liability where details are changed and not notified to relevant authorities prior to the drawn race being conducted.
d. In the event of a syndication the “Manager” is required to be member of the NSW GBOTA to receive the owner’s payment.
8. Winning members must produce a valid and current NSW GBOTA membership card. a. Upon confirmation of financial membership, the member will be paid by the
NSW GBOTA racing manager.
9. NSW GBOTA employees are ineligible to participate.
Any further information can be obtained from the NSW GBOTA Head Office on email@example.com or 0285871210.
Updated 24 May 2023